View Profile maokai09

All 31 Game Reviews

7 w/ Responses

I like it for what it was

That took a decent afternoon well spent to complete; of course the last level would be that much of a challenge.

yep. cool

decent first attempt; keep at it

You just keep outdoing yourself, don't you? *sigh* I really wish I knew where you got your energy to keep doing what you do (and how I could acquire such power)...I don't know if I've mentioned this prior (so sorry for repeating if I am), but, I'll (eventually) be compiling a list of my favorite pussymon throughout the games thus (giving each a bit more replay value than before--in my personal experience anyway). Godspeed in your endeavors, stay strong, have fun and buy a shirt.

SP3KTR3-X responds:

Thanks a lot, man. Glad you like it. Let me know which ones you like more. Keep an eye on next updates, there's much more to come.

well sloths are cute

Mission PHUCKING accomplished...*sigh* twas fun

SP3KTR3-X responds:

Thanks, man. Glad you like it. Keep an eye on next updates, there's much more to come.

Krillin's not as useful as he used to be, huh...

crank up the difficulty but don't make it cheap-cheap and make it more versatile; style it up? But relax and take your time; if it suck (imo) I wouldn't really keep playing or commenting. Thanks a bunch Hank.

SP3KTR3-X responds:

Thanks, man. Glad you like it. Many things will be added, improved and changed till the final version, there's much more to come. Keep an eye on next updates.

strong start